Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More food

If you are lazy to cook scrambled tofu plus you like Indian food then I highly recommend Deep Foods Inc.'s frozen food. Very tasty :) I have tried many products offered by their various brands and liked each and every one of them so far. Some are listed below:

Tandoor Chef: Their chicken samosa's are delicious.
Udupi : The idli didn't even once betray that it had been frozen for a long time. The chutney that came along with it was also good but I prefer mint chutney.
Deep: I have never had authentic Undhiu but I really like the one that Deep offers. Some Gujarathi friends claim that no frozen Undhiu can taste good ...

And last but also my favourite: Mirch Masala. I really enjoy their Sarson ka saag; again, I have never had authentic sarson ka saag. One thing I can surely claim is that I have had authentic Pav Bhaji many times and of all the Pav Bhaji I have tried in the US this one came closest to the real thing! They also have some Indian-Chinese noodles and stuff which are OK; I was never a big fan of Indian-Chinese food.

You can also find their recipes online :)

No comments: